Surprising health benefits of choosing incense sticks
A pleasant odor is all it takes to freshen our moods and bust the stress we have been carrying all day. It soothes our minds giving us positive vibes. Incense sticks are generally used for various occasions or cultural ceremonies. But did you know the great health benefits of incense sticks? In this post, we discuss the various benefits of lighting incense sticks.
What are Incense Sticks? And why are they used?
Incense Sticks are referred to as“agarbatti” in Hindi. They are used to add a pleasant aroma to your house, or bestow positive vibes at important functions. Incense Sticks are a traditional household product lighted by all to eliminate the wrongs in the air and purify it completely.
Here are a few benefits of incense sticks at your home:
- Kills Germs & purifies the air- Incense Sticks have antibacterial properties that keep the surroundings clean. They kill 95% of the deadly viruses which spread and cause diseases. The anti-inflammatory components like boswellic acid or frankincense helps improve the blood flow in the body.
- Reduces the stress levels-The calming fragrance of the Incense Sticks calm your mind and helps lower the worries & tensions of your everyday life.
Tip- Try Lavender and Rosemary for a soothing/ relaxing effect.
- Improves Concentration- If you are trying hard to focus on your studies or any task, then do not forget to burn Aloeswood fragrance that increases your concentration levels. This will help you finish the tasks quickly and perfectly assisting you in the longer run.
- Aids Insomnia- Insomnia has become a common problem amongst teenagers, and even the working adults. The use of incense stick helps to aid sleep problems while soothing your mind and letting you sleep peacefully.
Tip: Use lavender, vetiver, and chamomile to improve your sleep patterns.
- Spiritual environment- Usage of incense sticks acts as a doorway to spirituality and is used by several religions for 100 years. The incense sticks forms a peaceful environment. It has been used in different religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, etc
- Relieves you from Headaches- If you are experiencing migraines or frequent headaches, simply light up an incense stick/ agarbatti. It has great healing properties and helps in clearing away mental blockage.
Tip- You can go for eucalyptus and peppermint fragrance which cools down your mind, making you feel better.
- Boosts the Confidence- With our daily scheduled lives, we often encounter different new things which brings the morale down. Burning of Incense stick is an easy, cheap, and instant aid to your mood, giving you positive energy throughout the day. Make sure that you light up the incense stick before any exam, presentation, or some big event to surround yourself with only positive vibes.
- Protection against infections- Incense Sticks acts as a great counter against infections as they kill the germs of the air. They sanitize your room with a pleasant fragrance making you feel fresh.
- Helps with depression- Feeling low in your life is not a good sign. Try out burning frankincense at your home or office to alleviate your mood. The ion channels in the brain tend to get activated easing the symptoms of depression making you feel lively and better.
- Great for Yoga- Incense sticks burnt during yoga sessions not only help you focus, but also creates a great aromatic atmosphere.
Incense Sticks has ample benefits for your health, lifts your mood, and makes you happy. Investing in the right category of fragrance will do great wonders. Try out the wide range of Incense Sticks supplied by Mint Exports to light up your home with a refreshful fragrance.